Project Management is an art. Project management is like the group of orchestra, where the orchestra is the team doing the work of the project. The project manager typically does not pick up an instrument and play, s/he has primary function is to coordinate with the team and project work from start to finish.
We provides project management services and take responsibility for the following:
- We monitor performance of the team throughout the project.
- We ensure the delivery of the interim and final deliverables of the project.
- We make sure that the project is executed in a planned and controlled way.
- We manage the change requests process and.
- Most of all, we ensure You, our client, of the satisfaction from the project outcomes.
- Is able to navigate roadblocks.
- Can adapt to challenges in scope and other circumstances.
This results in increased accuracy and efficiency in our project management framework, eventually resulting in better quality project deliverables at a more economical price point.
For managing projects, we use tools such as planning and scheduling software like JIRA Agile board, Redmine, Microsoft project management tools or even a simple spreadsheet. We follow Agile Scrum Project management techniques. Scrum is an agile methodology that can be applied to nearly any project, it is most commonly used in software development. The scrum process is suited for projects with rapidly changing or highly emergent requirements.
An agile scrum process benefits our clients by helping us to
- Increase the quality of the deliverables.
- Cope better with change
- Provide better estimates while spending less time creating them
- Be more in control of the project schedule and state