The Importance of Mobile App Testing for Application Development
by Nitin Patel
There are hardly any businesses that can even think of functioning without a mobile application. According to the research carried out in the market, it has been found that the adoption of test automation will definitely boost the growth of mobile applications. The increased use of this application will fuel the test automation market. Besides, the cloud application is also another increasing deployment in businesses.
Why does application testing become so critical?
The mobile app testing actually enables the enterprises to build applications that are both scalable as well as accessible. They are so across the multiple platforms. This is basically a process that builds the application software for its functionality, usability as well as consistency. This can be done with both automation and manual testing. The testing is done right from whether the application is downloaded effectively as well as if it works seamlessly. It has also to be tested whether it works the same way across the devices.
Why is mobile stimulator used for testing?
The various techniques for mobile app testing is now becoming old and already used one, The latest is the use of mobile stimulators that have been long leveraged for mobile testing. This is a tool or you can say a software application that is built to function like almost the actual environment. It is like the actual device. There are various benefits of mobile stimulators for doing the tests in mobile applications. The most important thing about this is that it is easy to implement and prove that it is a cost-effective option for testing the mobile apps.
Key factors to be considered for testing
- The selection of mobile device is an important factor. The most suitable device should be selected for testing according to the preferences. It is as per the target group and the usage patterns.
- The stimulators used play an essential role in testing the devices. It also helps to harden test the applications.
Using high quality Cloud technology makes the system grow stronger and more efficient:
- The leveraging of the cloud makes you reach in a better position and faster to the market. It also helps to bring down the costs. The nonstop cloud testing will give the user the luxury to expand the amount of scenarios. The environment is highly synchronized and this reduces the defects associated with the unstable test configurations. These solutions are such that will improve the quality of tests.
- It is also important to do mobile app testing under the different network conditions. This makes them functional across the challenging network scenarios. Everyday new mobiles are launched into the market, so while launching an app, screen resolution, devices, platform and connectivity options are some of the essential considerations to be made while devicing a mobile app.
- The process of automated testing can be implemented in order to check the performance of an application. The behavior can also be verified in order to apply load and stress.
- The testing that is done is of two types. One is the manual and the other automated. Both the types are essential for mobile app testing. It is done to check tem for any failure of routes or bugs.
The usage of mobile application has increased tremendously. There is also an accelerating shift that is visible from e commerce to m-commerce. The mobiles apps are beneficial for the users, news and personalized apps. The mobile application is very much dynamic. There are a number of digital marketing companies available now, who have specialized networking professionals and app developers to install and enhance the quality of a mobile application for both business and corporate uses.
November 2, 2018
October 15, 2018